14 de agosto de 2008

Playlist Breaking Dawn

Pra quem ainda não viu, já tá no site da Steph a playlist de Breaking Dawn. Aqui vai a lista e em breve colocaremos um link com todas as músicas compactadas em um único arquivo.



Book I

* Beach Boys – Wouldn’t It Be Nice

* Billy Idol – White Wedding

* (INXS – Never Tear Us Apart)

* (Muse – Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You)

* Blue October – Congratulations

* Plain White T’s – Take Me Away

* Jack’s Mannequin – Dark Blue

* Coldplay – No More Keeping My Feet on the Ground

* Fuel – Hemorrhage


Book II

* Nine Inch Nails – Down In It

* Aerosmith – What it Takes

* Incubus – Earth to Bella (part 1)

* Interpol – No I in Threesome

* Korn – Twisted Transistor

* TV on the Radio – Wolf Like Me

* My Chemical Romance – The Sharpest Lives

* Motion City Soundtrack – Point of Extinction

* R.E.M. – Accelerate

* Blue October – My Never (song not released until March 2009)

* Jimmy Gnecco – Someone to Die For


Book III

* Smashing Pumpkins – Today

* Right Said Fred – I’m Too Sexy

* (Jimmy Eat World – Chase this Light)

* (Jackie Wilson – Your Love is Lifting Me Higher)

* Linkin Park – Pts. Of Athrty

* 3 Doors Down – Duck and Run

* Simon and Garfunkel – Hazy Shade of Winter

* Death Cab for Cutie – I Will Follow You Into the Dark

* Muse – Intro [Absolution]

* Muse – Take A Bow

* Muse – Assassin

* Ok Go – Invincible

* Travis – Safe

* Arcade Fire – No Cars Go

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Páginas